The safety and wellbeing of our employees and clients is paramount especially during this unprecedented time of COVID-19. In response to the fast-moving situation with COVID-19, we are continuing to operate under the current restrictions:
Properties can be inspected via scheduled open houses or private appointments. Maximum of 20 persons permitted inside an open house regardless of size with the 4 sqm per person approach applicable. Throughout the inspection, everyone will be asked to avoid touching surfaces and will be provided with hand sanitiser and face masks.
Chadwick will continue to adhere to key health guidelines:
· Maximum of 20 persons permitted inside an open house regardless of size with the 4 sqm per person approach applicable
· Ensuring physical distancing is maintained
· Promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions including hand sanitiser
· Use digital platforms where possible
· Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions
· Ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property
· Manage the number of people entering small spaces
· Consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections
· Use outdoor venues for auctions wherever possible
· If auctions are held indoors, use large venues where physical distancing between household groups of one person per four square metres is possible.
· Our in-room auctions will be set up to adhere to social distancing regulations
We appreciate your co-operation during this time.