With several years experience listing and selling residential property on the Upper North Shore, she has established a reputation built upon honesty and an extremely hardworking, can-do attitude.
A high proportion of Doris’ sales are through referrals from local and overseas vendors who have dealt with her personally.
She leaves a lasting impression with her clients, founded by her professionalism, positive attitude and diligence throughout the selling process.
Without revealing all of the secrets of her success, Doris displays open and honest communication, benefits from a vast client base with the addition of overseas connections, multi-language speaking skills, and most importantly, a passion to build a win-win situation for both vendors and purchasers.
•In excess of $380 million worth of properties sold in the Upper North Shore.
• Sold more than 200 sold properties in 14 years.
• Local resident in Ku-ring-gai area for over 20 years
• Award – Multi-millions dollars Real Estate Agent awards from 2009 to 2017
• Award – No. 1 GCI Salesperson – September, 2014
• Top Team member July, 2013