Private and Peaceful – Walk to Station
Set on the quiet end of a cul de sac with private tree-lined district views, this hidden gem is only 10 minutes walk to the train station, bus, library and shops/cafes. This charming fully renovated character cottage boasts private, bright, sunny and open aspect with 180-degree tree-lined district views. Partial pool and garden maintenance included.
– Spacious renovated and extended character Federation. Sunny open aspect with 180-degree district views
– Large portico entry, 3m high ceilings, pattern cornices, arch central hall, feature OFP, ducted AC
– 5 beds, 3 baths, big Miele country kitchen, rumpus, lounge, open plan living and dining. Blackbutt timber floors
– Downstairs 1 bedroom and living area in-law/teenager retreat with separate entry
– North-east alfresco entertaining verandah with tranquil leafy outlook, landscaped level garden and pool
– Drive through DLUG, walk-in wine cellar/storeroom
– 10 Minutes walk to station, bus, shops and schools. Killara High School and Gordon East Primary School catchment
***Available NOW. The property is currently occupied and we will advise once we have access to the property.***
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.