Contemporary Private Living… Modern Yet Classic
Offered to the rental market for the first time, this dual level home exudes quality throughout. With a mix of charming character features and stylish renovation, this full brick home emphasis on sophisticated family living and low maintenance lifestyle. Occupying over 900sqm land, the house has exceptional indoor/ outdoor space and moments to local amenities
– Accommodation includes 5 generous size bedrooms (luxuriously sized master room with en-suite and walk-in dressing room)
– 5th bedroom optional as office or study
– Three pristine bathrooms (Fully renovated bathroom downstairs)
– Sunlit formal lounge, spacious dining and separate casual living area.
– Near new kitchen equipped with abundance of pantry space and stainless-steel appliances.
– Welcoming verandah with arched pillars and a stylish white and charcoal colour scheme
– Entry hall graced by a showpiece staircase ascending to the upper level.
– Sublime wisteria pergola shading the paved entertaining area set amongst level lawns
– Triple automatic lock up garages and workshop area with internal access to house.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry with outdoor access and backyard to Gordon golf course.
– Near new engineer timber floor, top quality plush carpets and new curtains.
– Optional security cameras available for tenant to connect and security alarm.
– Walk to Gordon rail, public transport, shops, footsteps to golf club, in Killara Public and Killara High school catchments.
– Close proximity to many of the Upper North Shore’s best private schools including Ravenswood, PLC, Knox, Abbotsleigh and Barker College.
– Available early March, pet considered upon application and longer lease available.
NICE TO KNOW:
Fridge Cavity Measurements: (W) 98 cm (H) 183 cm
Pets: Suitable pets considered
***DO YOU HAVE A VACANT PROPERTY?***
|| No other agency is leasing properties FASTER.
|| No other agency is leasing properties for HIGHER RENTS than Chadwick.
|| Call us today on 9488 5555 and we will get your property on the market the same day if needed!
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.