Another Great Result Sold By Paul Diks & Shu Zhang!
So Quiet and Bright, St Ives North Public School Catchment… Close To All Amenities!
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
Located within the esteemed 'Verde' complex, this contemporary sub Penthouse apartment enjoys a sun-drenched North Easterly aspect and a quiet position at the rear of the complex. Conveniently positioned, steps from St Ives Village Shopping Centre and transport to the city and rail the spacious apartment provides the perfect low maintenance lifestyle for young families, busy professionals and downsizers alike.
– 3 generous bedrooms, built-in robes, 2 bathrooms, floor to ceiling tiles, ensuite with dual basins
– Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen fitted with quality appliances and 40mm benchtops
– Breakfast island, soft-close cabinetry, dishwasher and glass splash back
– Automated shutter awning allows a fully weatherproof entertaining area
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, security building with intercom and lift access
– First-class onsite facilities include a fully equipped gym & sauna
– Buses to the city/rail at your door plus on-site building manager
– Catchment to St Ives North Public School, St Ives High School
– Footsteps to the area's bustling village precinct, cafés, shops, restaurants and parks
– Strata Rates: $2361.00pq, Council Rates $297pq, Water $171.00, 142sqm on title, pet friendly
PARKING IN COUNCIL CAR PARK ON MONA VALE ROAD OPPOSITE PATTISON'S PATISSERIE
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.