Another Great Result... Sold By Paul Diks and Shu Zhang
North Facing Townhouse!
Situated within the esteemed 'Maple Grove' complex, this contemporary residence enjoys a premier lifestyle setting close to everything St Ives village has to offer. One of only five boutique security townhouses designed for over 55's living, its ultra-modern appeal, premium appointments and versatile dual level floor plan, provide immense appeal for discerning local downsizers who refuse to compromise on space. Awash with natural light and enhanced by north-easterly private courtyard gardens and an oversized lock-up garage, from here it's a level stroll to the area's vibrant shopping centre, eclectic eateries and parks, with bus services virtually at your doorstep.
– Open-plan living with vaulted ceilings and glass sliders to alfresco setting
– Designer Caesar Stone kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
– Paved pergola-covered courtyard and low-maintenance ultra-private gardens
– North-facing master suite with leafy outlook and his/her fitted wardrobes oversized study & bathroom
– Downstairs bedroom with built-in robes, storage and direct access to gardens
– Upstairs light filled bedroom plus over-sized study with bathroom on this level
– Luxury floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, main with combined bathtub/shower
– Floorboards, ducted reverse cycle air, European laundry and alarm system
– Secure video intercom entry, automatic lock-up garage plus visitor parking
– Level 1km walk to village hub and restaurants, steps to transport options
– strata levies $1138pq, council $357pq, pet friendly, rented currently $700 pw
PARKING GARRICK ROAD IS NEAREST CROSS STREET
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.