Quiet Sanctuary Living
There is a lot to love about this brick veneer townhouse set high above the other townhouses in the complex. This townhouse is a great step up from apartment living and sits adjacent to grassed park open spaces – a perfect low maintenance home for young families, downsizers or investors. Light-filled, open plan living with a choice of inviting spaces to relax.
– The ground floor is open plan living with North/East facing kitchen/living areas leading through a sliding door onto a private covered outdoor sitting area. The North facing dining area, offers a seamless connection to a generous private courtyard
– The living room has new laminated floorboards for allergy free and easy care.
– The neat kitchen has a large East facing window which allows morning sun to flood into the kitchen area. The electric appliances are all in good order and there are ample storage cabinets
– The laundry is in a separate room next to kitchen with exit to clothesline
– There is also a separate downstairs toilet
– Upstairs has new carpet and includes three good sized bedrooms and a full main bathroom. The North facing master features mirrored built-in robes and ensuite, the second/third bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes
– Large double garage with high ceilings
– The lot size is 240sqm and is the second largest townhouse in the complex
– Conveniently located 16 minute walk to Mount Colah train station, a selection of schools, village shops and a short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre
Water Rates $150.99 per quarter
Council Rates $352 per quarter
Strata Levy $600 per quarter
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.