SOLD prior to Auction by Scott Chadwick & Lynette Malcolm
Prime East Side Warrawee – Timeless Sophistication
Set amongst some of the North Shore’s finest homes, 5 Pibrac Ave is a beautiful 1930’s “Stockbroker Tudor” home by renowned architect “John Brogan”. Stunningly presented, modernised and revitalised for today’s lifestyle.
Within moments of trains, parks, shops and the area’s schools, 5 Pibrac Avenue sits on over 1800sqm of grounds via electronic gates which will have you believing you are in the English countryside. Prestigiously private, lavishly landscaped gardens, a full size TENNIS COURT and sun soaked in-ground pool complete a haven of idyllic executive family living on par with the best.
The residence offers :
– Enormous family, living and adjacent dining with direct access to patio, pool and tennis court
– Exceptional high-end kitchen, with solid marble benchtops and top of the range appliances
– Grand cedar staircases and gallery landing
– 5 generous double bedrooms, 3 with ensuite
– Master suite complete with luxurious marble ensuite
Extraordinary bespoke living in premium position.