Character Estate in Blue Ribbon Eastside Locale
A breathtaking residence of stately grandeur poised in one of Warrawee’s finest enclaves, ‘Rowardennan’ c1913 commands a striking 2314sqm (approx) parcel framed by private gardens and sundrenched in-ground pool. An exceptional landholding steeped in history and one of the few remaining examples of architect BJ Waterhouse.
An exquisite showcase of ornate architectural design, vast living spaces, intimate alfresco entertaining and a stunning array of accommodation options for even the most discerning of families. With seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining and stunning period detailing, this is a truly unique estate unrivalled in either form or function.
Footsteps to Knox Grammar, 130m to Warrawee station and its exclusive lifestyle address is moments to village shops, leading schools and parks.
– Ceasarstone kitchen with butlers pantry, island servery
– Stunning travertine floors introduce the casual living/dining
– Five double bedrooms with built in robes, master retreat with sitting room and ensuite
– Four bathrooms, family bathroom with freestanding bath, heated rails, powder room
– Sparkling in ground pool, generous sun patio, fitted pool house with wet bar, powder room and sauna
– Security gate, double lock up garage, abundant on-site parking
– Footsteps to Knox Grammar, 130m to Warrawee station and moments to village shops, leading schools and parks
For more information on this property, please contact:
Lynette Malcolm – Chadwick Real Estate – 0414 386 336 firstname.lastname@example.org
William Zhang – Chadwick Real Estate – 0455 235 888 email@example.com
Jing Peng – LJ Hooker Gordon – 0424 262 673 firstname.lastname@example.org