This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Set proudly in Warrawee’s coveted east side, this double brick residence embraces a striking street presence amidst a level 1,136sqm parcel. Framed by beautifully sculpted topiary gardens and automated gate, beyond its stately foyer awaits a home tailored for entertaining on a large scale. Evoking a wonderful sense of space and light throughout, the oversized interiors flow effortlessly to the ultra-private rear gardens complete with a fully tiled in-ground pool, child-friendly lawns and sundrenched terrace. Crafted to the highest standards and ready for a new family to take full advantage of this blue ribbon lifestyle location, from here you’re walking distance to a choice of three train stations, Knox Grammar Prep and only moments to a host of prestigious schools and Wahroonga’s boutique village precinct. Surrounded by prestige family homes, this is an outstanding opportunity to further capitalise on arguably one of the Upper North Shore’s finest pockets.
– Elegant wide entry flows to a selection of both formal and casual living options
– Formal lounge with marble-framed wood fireplace and stunning bay windows
– Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen features a walk-in pantry and induction cooktop
– Vast family living/dining with fireplace and French doors to the alfresco setting
– Grand formal dining or additional bedroom, plus lower-level guest or in-law/teenage suite
– Oversized bedrooms including lavish master with marble spa-ensuite, balcony & walk-in robe
– East-facing alfresco dining terrace extends to the enclosed landscaped gardens
– Glass-framed fully tiled swimming pool, lush level lawns and complete privacy
– Private study nook, plush new carpet and ducted reverse cycle air
– Internal access to the double lock-up garage, alarm system and ample storage
– Walk to Warrawee station, Gillespie Field and only moments to the vibrant Wahroonga village hub
– Within the ‘Bush School’ catchment and close to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.