Breathtaking Warrawee Heritage Estate
With a grand presence and sweeping frontage, “Wichita” enjoys one of Warrawee’s most coveted positions. Designed by renowned architect Emil Sodersten in neo-Tudor style, the full brick c1928 residence combines traditional heritage elegance with a stylish contemporary floorplan.
Presented on 1992 sqm of manicured Peter Fudge gardens, the home features stunning detail including stained glass lead light windows, soaring decorative plaster ceilings, and magnificent joinery throughout. The formal spaces include lounge with domed ceiling and open fire place, and a substantial family/media room. There is a separate formal dining room, with fireplace and original cabinetry, which comfortably seats fourteen.
The heart of the home offers an open plan casual lounge, dining and kitchen area opening out to an expansive north-facing alfresco entertaining deck. The entertaining area leads to level lawns and gardens and a stunning infinity-edge elevated pool.
• Gourmet granite and stainless steel kitchen with induction cook top
• Separate rumpus room or teenage retreat with fireplace, kitchenette and separate toilet, opens out through bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining area
• Spacious and light filled master suite featuring en suite with corner spa bath and walk in wardrobe
• 5 further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes (one with en suite)
• Formal study with hand crafted cabinetry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and underfloor gas heating
• 2 car garaging with workshop, plus additional off street parking; abundant attic storage throughout
This expansive residence will attract buyers seeking luxury without compromise in a wonderful family home. A mere 300m walk to rail, stroll to Knox Grammar Prep and Senior schools, ten-minute walk to Wahroonga village and Abbotsleigh.