This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Do you want to own your own home? Don’t want a unit? Need to invest?
Interest Lending Rates Low. Bank Returns on Savings Low. Feeling uneasy about the Share Market?
Growth area of beautiful Central Coast, approximately 80km to Wahroonga on M1 (59 minutes).
Fabulous lifestyle, playing fields, golf courses, beaches. Community!
Fixed price House and Land contracts from $599,000 to $650,000 depending on your choices. Price includes warranties, council fees, soil testing, driveway, landscaping, window coverings, auto DLUG, air-conditioning, fly screens, utilities connections, even a letter box! and so much more.
– Central Coast – between Sydney and Newcastle. The third largest urban centre in NSW
– Shopping – Woolworths and Coles 3km’s. Lake Haven shopping 5.5km
– Proposed Warnervale Town Centre 1km
– Education – Lakes Grammar School 2.0km, Warnervale Public School 1.5km, Mackillop Catholic College 1.0km
– Medical – Warnervale GP Super Clinic 1.0km, Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital 4.5 km, Wyong Hospital 4.5km
– Transport – Warnervale Rail Station 2.5km, Wyong Rail Station 9km, Bus Stop 200metres, M1 Freeway 4.5km
– Leisure Activities – Wyong Region Sports Complex 2.8km, Tuggerah Lakes 3.3km, Wyong Golf Club 3.9km, Kooinda Waters Golf Resort 4.3km
– Beaches – Nora Head 10km
– All distances are approximate
– In conjunction with Priority Planning Solutions