Classic Brick Original
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
This original classic 1950's brick and tile home on a near level 715sqm approx. block, is ideally located in a leafy, tree-lined street within an easy stroll to a choice of schools and public transport. If you are looking for an entry-level house to add your own creative flair to extend, renovate or rebuild (STCA) this could be the house for you!
– Single level layout with 3 bright, well sized bedrooms
– Original features such as high ceilings, decorative cornices and picture rails
– Original kitchen offers ample storage with access to the separate laundry and backyard
– Neat, original family bathroom with full bath and separate shower
– Single lock-up garage with access to backyard
– Sweeping child-friendly North-East facing backyard with granny flat potential (STCA)
– Under house storage
– Affordable opportunity for families, plus scope to further enhance
– Close to Waitara Station
– House rented until recently for $500 per week
Water Rates – $180 pq approx.
Council Rates – $480 pq approx.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.