Wahroonga's Elite - Magnificent Heritage Estate on Braeside Street
This stunning Federation home (circa 1893) is positioned on a gracious 3,471sqm and showcases a wealth of period features that reflect on its rich heritage and timeless appeal. Affording complete privacy, the residence features wonderful formal living and casual entertaining spaces which all flow directly out to the beautifully established gardens, level lawns, hard surface court and in-ground pool.
– Accommodation offers six bedrooms & a versatile floor plan configuration; master suite with open fireplace, walk-in-robe & en suite, study/sewing room
– Gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops, dual Ilve ovens, Miele dishwasher, walk-in pantry & adjacent casual dining
– Formal lounge with open fire place opening out to original veranda, banquet style formal dining, sitting room, billiard/rumpus and open plan family room present a range of living options
– Championship size tennis court, in-ground pool, sandstone paved alfresco BBQ area
– 4 car garaging with separate lockup storage & workshop, video intercom system to auto front gates, reverse cycle air conditioning and gas underfloor heating
The residence enjoys a wonderful proximity to Wahroonga village, train station and some of Sydney’s finest schools, including Knox, Barker and Abbotsleigh. A rare opportunity to secure such an incredible family estate.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.