Luxurious Brand New Architect-Designed Full Brick Residence in a Blue Ribbon Location
Positioned in Wahroonga's prestigious east side, this magnificent new architect-designed residence re-defines luxury living. A grand full brick property set on a concrete slab, beyond its captivating street presence and secure gated entry awaits a sophisticated abode of expansive proportions and high-calibre fittings and fixtures throughout.
Welcomed by a magnificent 6.8metre vaulted entry spectacularly framed by dual curved wrought iron staircases and statement chandelier, the vast floor plan provides an abundance of luxurious hotel-inspired accommodation options including four super-sized bedrooms on the upper-level, each with their own individually customised marble ensuites.
Highlighted by a stunning Calacatta marble and Gaggenau-appointed gas kitchen, a multitude of living spaces and private in-law/guest suite, every conceivable detail has been incorporated to provide the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary for even the most fastidious of homebuyers. Framed by enormous wraparound balconies, mosaic-tiled pool, entertaining deck, travertine terraces and landscaped gardens, from here you're conveniently placed close to transport options, elite schools including Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh and within the coveted 'Bush School' catchment.
– Vast open floor plan with oversized honed porcelain tiling in all the living areas
– Custom Calacatta marble kitchen with a full suite of luxury Gaggenau appliances
– Double ovens/steamer, 900mm gas cooktop and statement pendant chandelier
– Bi-folds and sliders to the resort-style gardens with glass-framed mosaic tiled pool
– Travertine terrace, entertaining deck and child-friendly manicured grassed gardens
– Five super-sized bedrooms, four with deluxe marble ensuites and custom wardrobes
– Palatial master suite with timber feature wall flowing to the wraparound balcony
– Master suite includes a freestanding tub, rain shower and his/her marble vanity
– Five luxe marble bathrooms all with Kohler and Geberit fixtures and custom designs
– Engineered European Oak flooring, Daikin 8-zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Integrated essential oils steamer in the living area, LED lighting in all custom joinery
– Double-glazed windows throughout, CCTV security system, video intercom, alarm
– Footsteps to bus services and easy access to village shops, elite schools and parks
– Wahroonga PS catchment, close to Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh and Barker College
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.