Family Entertainer with Loads of Potential
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in east side Wahroonga, this tranquil and private home with poolside entertaining is a must to see. With a mix of charming character features and some more recent renovations, this gorgeous home is perfect for family living and a low maintenance lifestyle. The home has exceptional internal space over two levels and a studio with separate access for grandparents/au pair or perfect for a teenage retreat.
This home sits within the Wahroonga Primary School catchment, with easy access to public transport, bus (190m) and train (2.7km), East Wahroonga shops (750m), parks and other local amenities. It is also in close proximity to many of the North Shore's finest schools.
Plenty of scope to further develop, extend or even to build your dream home.
– Modern kitchen, with large walk-in pantry
– Large open plan lounge/dining, leading to outdoor balcony
– Multiple living areas throughout, including rumpus and study
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Studio with kitchenette, bedroom, ensuite and separate access
– Ducted air-conditioning and fireplace (slow combustion heating)
– Entertaining deck, overlooking solar heated pool
– Beautiful established lush gardens
* Property currently rented
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.