Well-Maintained Time Capsule, Charm and Potential
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Possessing immense charm with its picturesque setting and mid-century appeal, this full brick home provides a wonderful opportunity for those seeking an idyllic Wahroonga lifestyle. Quietly set high-side from the road, the home has been extremely tightly held maintained in its original condition for decades. It rests on a sensational block with an expansive backyard. You'll fall in love with the vintage 'diner', the prolific citrus tree in the backyard and the blank canvas potential in a premier setting that is a stroll to the bus and Warrawee Public School and moments to the rail and village.
– Set high side from the street, with a leafy green outlook
– High ceilings throughout, freshly painted and carpeted
– Generous open plan living and dining, sandstone wall
– Reverse cycle a/c, well-maintained original retro kitchen
– Built-in diner style dining area, three bright bedrooms
– Built-in robes, neat and tidy original main bathroom
– Covered alfresco terrace and spacious paved terrace
– External access 2nd toilet, easy access over-sized carport
– Large workshop/storage, stunning rear lawns & gardens
– Easy access to Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh School
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.