Recently Re-Built Luxury Family Home Framed by Gorgeous Leafy Surrounds
A statement in luxury living, this stunning modern home is set behind manicured garden frontage and beckons buyers with a taste for the finer things in life. Presenting as-new, interiors have recently undergone a complete re-build, creating a superior family living environment that finds seamless connection to a first class poolside entertainers' haven. The property is set in a quiet no through street backing onto Claude Cameron Reserve, just moments to buses, village shops and elite schools.
– Expansive garden view integrated living zone reveals a two way gas fireplace
– Alfresco oasis includes barbecue, wet bar, wood burning fireplace/pizza oven
– Sophisticated marble island kitchen flows to butlers' pantry and wine cellar
– Grand master bedroom with large walk-in robe plus a luxe dual vanity ensuite
– Elegant formal lounge, versatile media room, home office, guest powder room
– Ducted air conditioning, tiled floors, plantation shutters plus double garage
Tim Fraser 0433 100 067 | DiJones
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.