'Redhall' Historic Federation Estate of Grand Proportions
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
One of Wahroonga’s most significant early 1900’s estates, ‘Redhall’ sits majestically on a 4,915sqm landholding behind a stately circular driveaway. Framed by sprawling sculpted gardens, N/S tennis court and sun-drenched swimming pool, the property has been transformed by a sympathetic yet meticulous renovation by only its third owners since its 1907 construction and is now ripe for a possible subdivision (STCA).
Grand in both its stately façade and beautifully proportioned interiors, ‘Redhall’ fuses timeless Federation Arts & Crafts detailing with luxury modern updates to provide the ultimate sanctuary perfect for today’s multi-generational households. Showcasing a multitude of living spaces and wonderfully oversized bedrooms, three with deluxe marble ensuites, highlights include the turned timber staircase, 11ft-plus ornate coffered ceilings, striking bay windows, palatial master suite and custom-designed home theatre. A unique historic beauty poised in Wahroonga’s exclusive east side, from here you’re mere footsteps to the train station for a convenient commute into the city, just metres to beautiful Wahroonga Park and a short stroll to the vibrant village hub and leading private schools.
– New marble flooring and under-floor heating throughout the upper level
– Stunning array of living areas tailored for both formal and relaxed occasions
– Designer marble kitchen equipped with Wolf gas cooktop and Miele appliances
– Concealed walk-in pantry, integrated Miele fridge/freezer and drinks fridge
– Grand formal lounge with garden bay windows and woodburning fireplace
– Wraparound verandah revamped with new timber, ornate pillars and columns
– Exquisite master suite with custom dressing room and vast full marble ensuite
– Home office with private entry, three ensuites plus a downstairs powder room
– Bespoke home theatre or 5th bedroom with surround sound and drop-down screen
– Full size re-surfaced N/S tennis court, lovingly manicured topiary and rose gardens
– Level lawns and pool with DA approval for a poolside pavilion with gym and sauna
– Ducted reverse cycle air, CCTV, video intercom and automated gate entry
– Walk to the station, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox Grammar and Knox Preparatory
– 2nd proposed allotment set at 1,791sqm with the ‘Redhall’ sitting on 3,123sqm
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.