Under Offer - Luxury Villa for Over 55's in Exclusive Wahroonga Location
Exhibiting scintillating design, endowed with manicured gardens, this boutique residence is living proof that down-sizing can indeed result in an upgrade of comfort and style.
Every aspect of home comfort and entertaining is addressed within this superb residence, which provides two living zones that connect to their own outdoor haven. Embrace the all-day sunshine or relax with guests under the shelter of extendable awnings, provided at both alfresco areas.
Elegant interiors and private courtyard gardens, the accommodation features an additional retreat on the lower level, providing extra space for work or recreation.
Nestled in a luxury development of only 6 residences, this home provides a fabulous lifestyle for over 55’s while offering a wonderful connection with the local community and its fantastic village amenities.
It’s an easy walk to a range of shops and delectable cafes and eateries, while Wahroonga station is a 650m, 7 minute walk away. This is also a great location for seniors who have relatives attending one of the area’s prestigious schools.
– Elegant architecture with arched windows & hallways
– Formal & casual living with effortless outdoor flow
– French doors open to the private alfresco setting
– Tuscan-inspired gardens provide paved pathways
– Premium stone kitchen with quality appliances
– Built-in wardrobes, king-sized master with ensuite
– Renovated bathrooms, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters
– Internal access to double garage with workshop and abundant storage
– Stroll to IGA, cafes, Wahroonga Park and station
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.