Spacious Family Home with Prized East Side Address
Immersed in the serenity of a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, this superb home presents a brilliant combination of family accommodation and entertaining settings. It spans across an 923sqm (approx) block orientated rear to north in a sought-after east-side location.
Providing up to six bedrooms across a thoughtful layout, it demonstrates its value for growing families who expect their needs to change from time to time. Bedrooms provide wardrobe space and feature five well-scaled rooms upstairs plus a dedicated study downstairs, which could be another bedroom.
This superb home abounds in space, highlighted by two large-scale living rooms with easy outdoor connections. There is plenty of level lawn for the children to enjoy plus an all-weather entertaining area set beside the pool.
Well presented with a mood of inherent elegance, this home promises an easy transition with minimal stress, while offering scope to personalise and add further value when the timing suits.
It falls within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment and is just an 11-minute walk from Wahroonga Station and local village shops and eateries.
– Expansive family room set under cathedral ceilings
– Child-friendly gardens plus sparking in-ground pool
– French doors open to front verandah & rear deck
– Modern stone kitchen, servery window to the deck
– Master bedroom provides a walk-in robe & ensuite
– Gas fireplace, air-conditioning, storage, internal garage entry
– Family-orientated street lined with majestic trees
– 1.1km to Abbotsleigh & 1km to Knox Grammar
– 800m walk to Wahroonga train station and village shops
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC