Exquisite Cape Cod, Dress-Circle Setting
Picture perfect, gracious home, inspired family living.
North facing in a prestige, tightly held pocket, this beautiful Cape Cod home showcases a captivating street presence displaying all the romantic appeal of its timeless architecture. Occupying a premium 1075sqm of immaculate gardens and alfresco spaces, it’s a wonderful retreat of peace and privacy perfectly designed with a growing family in mind. Set over two light drenched levels, it includes spacious formal and informal living zones and generous bedroom retreats including a luxury master wing with dressing room and study. Its blue-ribbon address is an easy stroll to the village, bus, rail, Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar.
– Built in the 60’s by a master builder as his own home
– Screened from the street beyond mature trees
– Timber floors, full brick lower level, high ceilings
– Expansive formal lounge and dining rooms, ducted air conditioning
– Large family room, study/sitting, powder room
– Quality stone topped gas kitchen with island bench
– Casual dining, French doors open to the front terrace
– Generous rear entertainer’s deck overlooks the pool
– Four king-sized bedroom suites rest on the upper level
– Superb master wing with ensuite, walk in robes/dressing room, reading nook and adjoining home office
– Immense under house storage, well-appointed workshop
– Powder room easily accessible from the pool, laundry
– Beautiful lawns and gardens, 5000L water tanks, double lock up garage
– Walk to and in the catchment for Warrawee Public School
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.