Spacious Family Home Brilliantly Designed for Entertaining
Tucked away on 1161sqm at the end of a premium cul-de-sac, this spacious home is beautifully renovated throughout and offers an exceptional family lifestyle on the one level in a peaceful setting.
The property is superbly appointed for entertaining, with everything from a sun drenched lagoon swimming pool and spectacular deck to a private sauna in the master ensuite and indoor spa.
There are multiple living spaces and generous accommodation, perfect for a growing family, along with a gourmet induction kitchen featuring Miele appliances, dedicated study and stylish bathrooms. Flexibility is certainly key, and indoor/outdoor flow assures seamless transition for families who love to entertain.
The home captures an abundance of natural light and enjoys a wonderful sense of privacy enhanced by the serene cul-de-sac aspect, sprawling garden area and nearby reserve. Other features include a separate studio/workshop cabin, ducted r/c air conditioning, in-ceiling speaker system and auto lock-up double garage.
Situated in Wahroonga’s popular Bush School catchment, a stroll to transport, and just minutes to village shops and rail, this excellent home makes an ideal choice for family buyers looking for space, flexibility and quiet convenience in a premium location.
– Open plan living with glass doors unfolding to the garden
– Expansive deck with in-built BBQ facilities and scenic lagoon-style swimming pool
– Caesarstone island kitchen with Miele appliances and induction cooking
– Formal dining and multipurpose games room including bar area
– Six good sized bedrooms plus study and third living space/6th bed
– Master wing has walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and sauna
– Full main bath, second family bathroom and separate internal laundry
– Indoor spa situated poolside and a ‘hidden’ garden studio or workshop
– Bespoke cabinetry, large-format floor tiles in main living areas and ducted climate control system
– Abundant storage throughout and automatic lock-up double garage
– 300m to Curtin Avenue bus stop to take you straight to Wahroonga Station
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC