Peaceful Family Entertainer in Prestigious Leafy Setting
This generously proportioned family home at the quiet end of Ada Avenue combines sought-after convenience with exceptional privacy, space and comfort. Nestled on a 1910sqm parcel of land framed by established gardens, sprawling lawns and bush outlook, the property enjoys a functional layout perfect for growing families.
Enviably positioned an easy walk to both Wahroonga and Warrawee Stations, Abbotsleigh School for Girls and Knox Grammar, its convenient location is only minutes to village shops, cafe’s and parks.
Flooded with natural light, this substantial home has recently been renovated to the highest standard and offers multiple defined living spaces, private covered alfresco entertaining and five oversized bedrooms all with built-ins. The private backyard offers a hot tub and swim-spa combination which are heated and ready to enjoy all-year-round.
– Elegant formal living/dining area with combustion fire & private balcony
– Sundrenched family living flows to an undercover alfresco entertaining terrace
– Gourmet CeasarStone kitchen, gas cooktop & semi-integrated dishwasher
– Four upper-level double bedrooms with built-in robes; master with ensuite
– Large study or 5th bedroom downstairs with built-ins & powder room next door
– Newly renovated main bathroom; ducted air conditioning & storage/cellar
– Three car garage with internal entrance
– Hot tub & swim spa combination with large deck
– 750m to Abbotsleigh School & 1km to Knox Grammar School
– 1.2km walk to both Warrawee Station & Wahroonga Station