Peaceful Family Entertainer in Prestigious Leafy Setting
This generously proportioned family home at the quiet end of Ada Avenue combines sought-after convenience with exceptional privacy, space, and comfort. Nestled on a 1910sqm (approx.) parcel framed by established gardens, sprawling lawns, and bush outlook, the property enjoys a functional layout perfect for growing families.
Enviably positioned an easy walk to both Wahroonga and Warrawee stations, Abbotsleigh School for Girls and Knox Grammar, its convenient location is only minutes to village shops, cafes, and parks.
Flooded with natural light, this substantial home has recently been renovated to the highest standard and offers multiple defined living spaces, private covered alfresco entertaining and five oversized bedrooms all with built-ins. The private backyard offers a hot tub and swim-spa combination which are heated and ready to enjoy all-year-round.
• Elegant formal living/dining area with combustion fire and private balcony
• Sundrenched family living flows to an undercover alfresco entertaining terrace and low maintenance gardens
• Gourmet CeasarStone kitchen, gas cooktop, and semi-integrated dishwasher
• Four upper-level double bedrooms with built-in robes; master with ensuite
• Large study or 5th bedroom downstairs with built-ins and powder room next door
• Brand new main bathroom; ducted r/c a/c; storage/cellar; off-street parking
• Three car garage with internal entry, currently used as teenage retreat/rumpus
• Brand new hot tub/swim spa combination with large deck
• Full brick construction
• Approximately 1km to both Wahroonga and Warrawee train station, 800m walk to Abbotsleigh