Clarendon Estate...Unique Bespoke Sophistication
Along a private driveway, through the security gates sits this majestic and exceptional property. Set on over 3700sqm of professionally landscaped grounds is “Clarendon” offering a blend of grand opulence and contemporary sophistication.
The property has been completely refurbished and extended under the guidance of their Architect Ann Ramm, using the highest quality products sourced from around the world. Add a team of highly skilled craftsmen engaged by the owners and a journey that has taken them over 3 years. Nothing has been overlooked in the quest to create a home that’s as functional as it is impressive.The property has been carefully and meticulously pieced together detail after detail to produce the final result, a truly unique and bespoke residence.
Embracing the property are lavish entertaining areas offering resort features including a heated mineral swimming pool, deluxe pavilion, Mark Edmondson championship tennis court and man cave overlooking the tennis court. The addition of a salvaged Sydney monorail carriage sits comfortably in the garden and has been reinvented into a plush custom-fitted Champagne & Whiskey bar.
There are many highlights to this property making this unquestionable one of the finest properties available in Sydney, one of true international calibre, promising a lifestyle simply beyond compare.
– Double brick and sandstone residence
– 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
– Master with large walk-in dressing room
– Abundance of family-sized accommodation.
– Impressive multiple living spaces.
– Kitchen-Architect designed -Spanish Porcelain benchtop,
– Wolf induction cooktop, Steamer Oven & Warming draw.
– Microwave – Miele Convection
– Deluxe Pavilion
– Music room
– Championship Tennis court
– Mancave courtside one-way glass
– Mineral pool, Large gymnasium
– Teppanyaki Bar
– Sound proof cinema
– Large open fireplace to internal courtyard
– C-Bus System and CCTV security