Delightful Family Home in Peaceful Pocket
Resting amongst a green belt and bordering a park, this expansive family home epitomises superb Wahroonga living, leafy, tranquil and just moments to a wide array of amenities. A home to be lived in, it provides a versatile floorplan with excellent break-away spaces, outdoor areas and a pool.
Welcoming an abundance of north-eastern sun, indoor and outdoor areas are both well-lit and spacious ideal for entertaining. Living could not be easier, walking distance to Wahroonga rail and village, bus services and close to excellent schools including the popular Wahroonga Bush School.
– Superb sun-dappled kitchen looks out to the large pool
– Large dining room, family room with slow combustion fire
– Spacious front entertainers’ terrace and wide balcony
– Extensive lower level utility spaces, ideal rumpus or gym
– Four substantial bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
– Master retreat with ensuite and walk in robe with dressing area
– Extras include a sauna and spa and excellent storage
– The large double lock up garage provides internal entry
– Set high from the road
– Easy care landscaped garden surrounds
– Full width rear alfresco terrace enjoying all-day sunlight
– Large pool ideal for lap swimming
– Direct access to the park at the rear
– Peaceful yet exceptionally convenient
– Walk to Wahroonga rail and village
– Walk to Normanhurst Boys, Barker College, St Leos and Abbotsleigh School for Girls
– Just metres to the bus
– Close to the popular Bush School
– Quick access to Westfield shopping
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.