What You've Been Waiting For
Having just been completely renovated throughout, this sophisticated blue ribbon located residence is equipped to suit the most discerning buyers.
This beautiful 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, plus study residence has it all. It is well appointed to cater for families and is also an excellent home for entertaining throughout the year.
Set on a generous 1,240 sqm over 3 storeys’, this residence is positioned on the high side on of Lochville Street and is well located within walking distance to Wahroonga Village and train station, and to local schools such as Wahroonga Public School, Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh and others.
The lower level comprises of a double car garage with internal access to a rumpus or storage room. The ground level is designed for practicality and entertaining with an alternate master bedroom with en-suite, formal sitting/lounge with a natural fire place, study and powder room. In addition, a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Bi-fold windows and doors extend to the outdoor entertaining area and substantial level grass backyard that encompasses an elegant pool positioned in prime proximity for all day sun. Parent’s won’t have any trouble keeping an eye on the little ones!
The upper level has a further 3 bedrooms and a large family bathroom as well as the main master suite – a parent retreat with a luxurious walk-in wardrobe and dressing room which flow through to the beautiful marble ensuite with separate his and hers vanities, a claw bathtub and double shower.
• Bi-fold doors and windows in the kitchen and living areas flow to the paved courtyard
• State of the art kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop
• Bespoke cabinetry throughout
• Beautiful panelled walls
• Double brick
• Study overlooking front garden
• Heated in-ground pool
• Butler’s pantry equipped with a second dishwasher
• Large laundry with ample built in cupboards and another sink
• Expansive front terrace overlooking the garden with a northerly aspect
• Double car garage with auto door and internal access
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Log fire in formal lounge
• Extensive storage and built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms