Single-Level Family Sanctuary in Blue Ribbon Locale
One of the few remaining examples of mid-century modern architecture in the area, this spectacular residence is a truly unique offering. Striking the perfect fusion of eco-friendly design with relaxed contemporary living, it delivers the ultimate secluded family oasis within a prestigious east side Wahroonga enclave. Masterfully crafted to connect with its garden surroundings, every room in the home extends seamlessly to a host of private alfresco entertaining spaces, sandstone terraces and beyond to a children’s paradise of sprawling lawns, sun-soaked pool and landscaped gardens.
Tucked away on a substantial 1,550sqm near level parcel and showcasing a stunning display of fluid living spaces, luxury appointments, clean lines and floor-to-ceiling glass windows, this remarkable home enjoys a coveted lifestyle address only 900m to the ‘Bush School’ and moments to leading schools, boutique shops, cafés and transport services.
• Flawless single-level living architecturally designed to embrace its prime north aspect
• Inviting formal lounge with Jetmaster gas fireplace extends to alfresco dining space
• Designer CaesarStone kitchen, premium Miele appliances and induction cooktop
• Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, Zip-Hydrotap and ample soft-close cabinetry
• Sandstone entertaining terrace overlooks sparkling ionised and solar-heated pool
• Master suite with resort-inspired ensuite, sunken tub and his/her Corian vanity
• Three additional bedrooms all with private garden access and built-in robes
• Oversized home office or 5th bed plus large rumpus or possible teen retreat
• All-weather sandstone pavilion flows to vast easy-care child-friendly gardens
• Spotted gum flooring throughout, reverse cycle air-conditioning, heated floors in ensuite
• Workshop plus garden shed, triple-car carport and secure automated gate entry
• Walk to Wahroonga Primary School and close proximity to Wahroonga Village, Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar