One of a Kind Luxury Residence
‘Wistow’ is an absolute masterpiece of contemporary architectural grandeur, this flawless Ed Lippmann designed mid-century residence showcases a 6 metre atrium entrance with a Japanese internal courtyard complete with pond and waterfall.
Occupying 365sqm of internal space, the open floorplan is spacious and light-filled, with 2.7m glass doors in all entertaining areas that slide into hidden pockets connecting the inside to the outside Japanese style landscape surrounds. The unique 11m pool is surrounded by a stainless steel trim, a dry packed stone wet edge and a sheer descent waterfall.
Nestled peacefully on a level block of land surrounded by a protected blue gum forest in a blue ribbon cul-de-sac off Water St, Wahroonga. Ideally positioned, it’s an easy stroll to the station, a selection of Sydney’s best private schools, parks, and village shops. It is surrounded by some of the area’s finest family dress circle residences.
– Enormous family room with an open fire, home theatre, an adjoining meal area and a well-appointed kitchen
– Luxe kitchen boasts two Miele pyrolytic ovens, Wolf Wok Burner, induction and gas cook tops, 2 pantries and 2 integrated fridges
– Separate formal dining overlooking mature Japanese styled gardens with garden lighting
– Shoji Screens that reveal and conceal spaces for flexible living requirements
– All bedrooms with separate bathrooms, BIR’s and adjoining balconies with beautiful views
– Master suite boasts distant views, walk-in dressing room, luxe ensuite with underfloor heating
– 1 self-contained parent’s retreat/office/4th bedroom with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, laundry and private entrance
– Ground floor powder room, zoned A/C throughout
– DLUG with store room/cellar, remote controlled security door and back to base Alarm Security System
– Outdoor entertaining area with a stainless steel kitchen with 2 built-in BBQs
– Internal courtyard designed by landscaping specialist, Ken Lamb, of The Imperial Gardens