State-of-the-Art Chateau Built Home on 1,777sqm in Wahroonga's Golden Triangle
Epitomising luxury on a grand scale, this full brick Chateau built manor provides a state-of-the-art lifestyle for families on a sweeping 1,777sqm estate in Wahroonga's golden triangle. The full brick interiors are crafted into a palatial retreat showcasing bespoke joinery, arched entries and hardwood floors, while overlooking an infinity pool immersed in the privacy of landscaped park-like gardens. Set on a tree lined street, this home is close to prestigious schools, village shops and Wahroonga Station.
– Formal lounge with grand open fireplace flows effortlessly onto terrace
– New island kitchen with gas cooktop adjoins casual open family space
– Palatial bedrooms, most appointed with walk-in robes and ensuite bathrooms
– Fully tiled bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, underhouse storage/cellar
– Internal access to double lock-up automatic garage and storage space
– Walking distance to numerous parks ad playing fields, Wahroonga Village and station
Tim Fraser 0433 100 067 | DiJones
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.