This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Uniquely tucked down and entirely secluded from the street, this freestanding home is beautifully crafted for modern family living and in a desirable east-side locale with convenient access to all essentials.
The home enjoys a north easterly aspect with an abundance of natural light and superb indoor/outdoor entertainment flow. Spacious interiors allow for seamless interaction between the open living space, an all-weather terrace and manicured private garden bordered with established hedging which leads around the house and down to an unexpected basketball court area at the rear.
Inside, the finishes are of an excellent quality, complete with timber floors and elegant white plantation shutters. Family buyers will particularly be enamoured by the stylish open plan kitchen, at the heart of the home, with its sleek stone finish, ample storage and in-built workstation/study nook.
Accommodation is also carefully considered, including a children’s wing featuring two bedrooms and a full bathroom, a well-separate master with walk-in robe and ensuite (also including bath), plus a 4th bed/teen retreat adjacent to a third bathroom, situated on the lower level and near a separate entrance. Completing the package is a double garage with direct internal access and plenty of room for storage.
So quiet yet close to everything, it’s just across the road from buses bound for Wahroonga station, a stroll to East Wahroonga village shops, minutes to many of the area’s prestigious schools and in the Bush School catchment.
– Spacious living/dining and modern open kitchen including study nook
– Quality Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking
– Superb flow to entertainment terrace and private northerly grassed garden
– Uniquely includes a basketball court/putting green or play area at rear
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe/dressing room and ensuite with bath
– Children’s wing offers two bedrooms with built-ins and a full bathroom
– Downstairs 4th bed/teen retreat with own bathroom and separate entry
– Chic plantation shutters, stylish Tasmanian oak floors and gas heating
– Automatic lock-up double garage/storage provides direct internal access
– 100m walk to bus stop and 1.4km to Wahroonga Public School
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC