Low Maintenance Entertainer in Prime Location
Extensively renovated to provide an idyllic lifestyle opportunity for even the most discerning homebuyer, this grand two-storey residence occupies an impressive 1,002sqm (approx.) level parcel within a coveted east side locale. Poised well back from the street for the utmost privacy embracing a striking facade and manicured garden surrounds, inside offers a stunning selection of flawless open plan living spaces and accommodation to suit any family configuration. Defined by its intricate wrought iron accents, luxury finishes and meticulous attention to detail, the home delivers enormous appeal only moments to the areaâ€™s leading schools and walking distance to the acclaimed â€˜Bush Schoolâ€™. Enjoying the convenience of city and station buses virtually at its doorstep, the homeâ€™s ultra-handy location is close to parklands, Wahroonga & Eastern Roadâ€™s vibrant village shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Cathedral entry foyer flowing to a vast array of open plan living/dining areas
• Designer CaesarStone kitchen with huge island bench and Ilve 1.2m gas cooktop
• Family living encased by walls of glass cascading to travertine alfresco setting
• Wraparound all-weather terrace spilling to low maintenance gardens and lawns
• Four beautifully appointed double bedrooms includes lower-level guest/teen wing
• Master suite with generous walk-in robe and ensuite with frameless rainshower
• Home office plus huge rumpus/pool room or possible oversized 5th bedroom
• Enormous family bathroom including freestanding stone tub with gooseneck tap
• American oak floors, ducted reverse cycle air, intercom and automated gate entry
• Internal access to double lock-up garage, abundant off-street parking for 4-plus cars
• Easy commute to many excellent schools, 1 km to Wahroonga â€œBushâ€ School & 1.7 km to village, rail, Knox and Abbotsleigh .