Architecturally Crafted Luxury Flooded in Northern Light
Striking modern full brick and concrete slab home is a masterfully designed contemporary residence by architect Hugh Tuffley. Situated on 923sqm, complete with level lawns and landscaped gardens, it boasts a blue ribbon east side address, less than 1km to Warrawee station and footsteps to local Eastern Road village shops. Intelligently crafted to feature copious integrated storage and oriented to capture day-round northerly light from virtually every room, a sensational array of living areas are centred around a stunning poolside courtyard. A family entertainer of few equals, the home is set within strolling distance to both Knox and Abbotsleigh and within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment.
• Formal lounge, open plan family room, separate rumpus and media room
• Walls of glass bi-folds extend seamlessly to vast, private entertaining
• Opulent marble kitchen featuring state-of-the-art European gas appliances
• Master suite with balcony and walk-in wardrobe, dedicated home office
• Fully tiled 15m lap pool, magnificent 3m high ceilings, underfloor heating
• Zoned air conditioning, alarm security, internal access to double garage