"Carminya" Huge Block with Unlimited Potential!
Introducing ‘Carminya’- this’ peaceful home’ in Wahroonga circa. 1920’s covers an expansive 2466sqm of land over two titles. This grand home offers limitless potential to subdivide (STCA) or enjoy the large, double brick home. This original condition yet beautifully maintained home boasts a North-rear aspect, oversized bedrooms and generous living areas, perfect for a family wanting location and convenience just minutes’ walk from schools, Warrawee station and Wahroonga Village.
• 5/6 oversized bedrooms, with own studies and bathrooms
• 5 bathrooms plus 2 change rooms, guests’ powder room, & additional toilet in laundry
• Large master suite including separate dressing room/study and ensuite
• Grand and gracious entry hall
• Large formal lounge with built in bar opening to North facing courtyard
• Formal dining room
• Huge home office/study with built in shelving
• Separate wing with own living space, perfect for teenagers, in-laws or visitors
• Rumpus room with bar and kitchenette
• Large pool and outdoor entertaining area
• Within 5 minutes’ walk to Knox Grammar School, Warrawee Station, Warrawee Public School, 10 minute walk to Abbotsleigh
• Light filled rooms, high ceilings and leafy outlook
• Quiet street, suitable for children
• Easy access via separate pathway to The Glade Reserve park including tennis courts, ovals etc.
• Double car lock up garage with automated doors
• Ample storage spaces throughout the home
• Surrounded by lush gardens offering tranquillity & privacy