Sold by Sophie Su Sensational and Luxurious Family Home
This is a magnificent fully renovated residence with park like grounds on a 1,350sqm block.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of this vibrant Wahroonga community, with the East Wahroonga café shopping village, sporting facilities and elite schools close by. This stunning light filled family home featuring high quality finishes and fixtures, has just been completely and meticulously updated to meet today's exacting standards.
Accommodation includes generously proportioned and fully updated living spaces. The hub of the home is the brand-new centrally located bespoke cooks' kitchen, enjoying views over the terrace and to the pool and gardens beyond. Large bedrooms and brand-new bathrooms, ample room for the whole family both inside and out, are the keys to this breathtaking home.
– Covered travertine return veranda invites you into the soaring entry foyer, featuring a lovely sweeping Redgum staircase and bespoke chandelier
– Formal lounge/dining room with polished Redgum floors opens to veranda
– Custom-built Shaker style kitchen with stone tops, Ilve 6 burner range and ample storage looks out over terrace to pool and large gardens
– Generous family room adjacent to kitchen opens to the large covered terrace
– Fully covered Alfresco travertine terrace perfect for year-round entertaining
– Spacious media room opens to terrace, features window seat looking out onto grounds
– Substantial laundry with large bench space opens to utility courtyard
– Brand-new bathroom serves as guest bathroom
– A fifth bedroom/study with robe
– Huge 3 car garage, all weather carpeted with roller door access to utility courtyard, perfect for storing boat or camper trailer out of sight
– The upper level is fully floored in stunning polished Red gum
– Master suite is spacious with walk in dressing room and bright, luxurious ensuite featuring oversized shower & twin rainfall shower roses
– Three further bedrooms, all well-proportioned, with built in robes, large main bathroom and separate WC
– Substantially sized retreat which can easily be converted to another full bedroom
– New Daikin ducted climate control air-conditioning system throughout the house
– Rinai gas instant hot water service with temperature controllers in bathrooms
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool, fully glazed fencing and solar heated
– Paths and outdoor paving in Urbanstone, solar lighting, solar array on roof
– Fully fenced and secure back garden with generous lawn includes a purpose-built productive vegetable garden divided into 9 separate plots, ensuring fresh herbs and vegetables all year round
Local East Wahroonga village shops include IGA, Porters bottle shop, Cozy Thai and La Zana Pizzeria (restaurants), bakery, pharmacy and dentist.
A short level walk to Golden Jubilee Oval offering a baseball park, soccer, and cricket fields as well as a facility for a model aircraft gliding club. Below the oval is the Jubilee mountain bike park very popular with all ages, several bushwalking tracks in Ku-ring-gai National Park. Nearby is Cliff Oval, home to the Wahroonga Tigers Rugby Club.
Close to excellent public schools such as Wahroonga Public School (the Bush School) and Ku-ring-gai High School.
Close to several prestigious private schools such as Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School, Barker College, Pymble Ladies' College, and Wahroonga Preparatory School
Public transport is conveniently accessible; the bus stop is only metres away and approximately 5 minutes' drive to Turramurra Train Station.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.