Period Charm, Modern Comfort and Enviable Entertaining
Gracing a quiet tree-lined stretch of Burns Road, this immaculately presented residence evokes an immediate sense of charm, elegance and sophistication. Cleverly incorporating the original c1894 portion of the home, an extensive renovation in 2006 successfully delivered a perfect fusion of old and new, with fantastic contemporary spaces and inclusions promising enduring appeal for decades to come. The property is set on 1043sqm and basks in a prime north to rear aspect, it's moments to trains, Wahroonga village shops and prestige schools.
– Large family room plus formal lounge and dining zones both with gas fireplaces
– Sunlit open living area steps onto Travertine alfresco haven via glass sliding doors
– Inviting open pergola retreat with fireplace alongside a sparkling saltwater pool
– Manicured private garden plus a covered entertaining area with fixed barbecue
– Stone island kitchen, five bedrooms, luxury master ensuite with underfloor heating
– Guest w/c, study, versatile gym/rumpus above garage, ducted air conditioning
Co- Agent: Tim Fraser | DiJones
0433 100 067
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.