SOLD by Jane Colyer / Scott Chadwick
A character filled period home set amidst 2498qm (approx) of magnificent park-like grounds. This exceptional offering is a family residence of grace and promise in an excellent location. Well-appointed with further scope for modernisation throughout, there is the possibility of subdivision into two parcels, subject to council approval.
– Vast proportions include a wealth of entertaining options
– With spacious formal and informal lounge and dining area
– Spacious master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
– A further 3 bedrooms, one opening to a private balcony
– Sunroom opens to the garden, separate study
– Games room with bar flows through to butler?s pantry
– Functional timber kitchen with breakfast bar
– Ducted air conditioning, central heating, parquetry floors
– Pymble Public catchment, walk to rail & village shops
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.