Discretely located on approx. 3000sqm of Anne Wilkes inspired parterre gardens, this French Provincial style estate with a championship North/South tennis court and 12m swimming pool is located in Turramurra’s best street. A level 5 minute walk to Turramurra rail and village.
– Stunning formal lounge with open fire and butler’s bar adjoin the banquet dining room opening through French doors to the sun-drenched North facing entertaining area with district views and fully tiled pool.
– Open plan provincial style kitchen with butler’s servery, gas cooker, granite bench tops and open fire flow to the light filled informal dining area.
– Large separate family room, study and utility room.
– Six bedrooms in total, enormous main bedroom with retreat, Juliette balconies, fitted dressing room and ensuite with separate toilet. A children’s retreat opens off the adjoining double bedrooms.
– Four bathrooms and a powder room.
– 5 car accommodation, large home office/ in law or au- pair accommodation situated above the double garage with its own bathroom. Triple garage has a loft ideal for storage or other. Dual street access and plenty of off street parking.
– Additional features: gas heating, back to base alarm, satellite dish, privacy, fully fenced, irrigation system, loads of storage and close to North Shore’s leading schools
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.