Tightly Held Mid-Century Home, Prime 935.8sqm
There is nothing more valuable than having options and this bright tightly held home that comes with a due north aspect on a spacious 935.8sqm block has possibilities aplenty. The predominately full brick residence has been the loved home of its current family since 1967, enjoyed for its relaxed single level floor plan, its generous backyard and its pool. It's a fantastic opportunity for those looking for their first North Shore home, renovators with a creative touch or those seeking a good block of land on which to build their forever home. Its perfect for family life being within walking distance of the village, shops, Turramurra North Public School and the bus.
– Solid mid-century built home with high ceilings
– Generous formal lounge room, large dining room
– Neat and tidy retro kitchen, built-in dining bench
– Gas cooktop, timber boards under the carpet
– Sunroom, rear terraces by the large inground pool
– Separate 4th bed wing with ensuite – ideal as a guest, kids retreat/2nd living or optional master
– Three further spacious bedrooms, large master suite
– Walk-in or built-in robes, internal laundry, ducted a/c
– Single lock up garage with storage plus single carport
– The home rests adjacent to Dairymans Reserve
– Close to St Ives shopping, Brigidine, Sydney Grammar
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.