Every now and then a home comes along that is rich in soul and character evoking romance and appeal.
The original C1918 double brick home has been extended to create a superb family residence of exceptional appeal in a prime setting an easy stroll to the rail and village.
Its enhancements and extension where carefully considered designed to accommodate modern requirements whilst matching the history of the home. This is very evident in the modern provincial-style kitchen. Newly renovated Federation inspired bathrooms and in the small details including the potbelly fire. Positioned on a northerly to rear deep 918sqm block, it includes outstanding alfresco entertaining areas and sprawling lawns for the kids.
– Entry vestibule, timber floorboards, vaulted ceilings
– Generous living room with Jotul slow combustion fireplace
– Large formal dining, casual dining room, or lounge room with ducted a/c
– Superb stone and induction provincial style kitchen
– Bosch & Ilve appliances, laundry with powder room
– Spacious beds, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 4th bedroom / lounge with fireplace, plantation shutters
– Superb full-screened, sun-drenched rear deck
– Cabana cover for year around use
– Easy access from the single lock up parking
– Deep rear lawns and gardens, garden shed
– Superb manicured gardens
– 20 metres to the bus
– 600 metres to Turramurra village
– 800 metres to Turramurra trains
– Walking distance to Turramurra High and Primary Schools
– Walk to Sheldon Forest
– Easy access to the area’s elite schools
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC