"Somerset" Divine Full Brick,Level Living, East Side, Walk Rail Village
Refined family living offering quality and fluid design to accommodate entertainment, spaciousness & intimacy. Seamless flow through living spaces & through large glass doors to sundrenched alfresco terraces & private gardens, both at the front & rear of the property.
– Modern grand kitchen with quality appliances, granite benchtop & central to the relaxing sundrenched family indoor/outdoor living room & as well, strategically placed dining
– Library and lounge bask in winter sun & cosy gas fire
– Separate study, private yet within close proximity
– Peaceful private master bedroom with WIR & double ensuite
– 3 more beautiful bedrooms with loads of storage & enveloped with filtered light through plantation shutters
Thermostatically controlled 1200 bottle cedar wine cellar, reverse ducted air conditioning, sound entertainment system, auto gate & auto double lock up garage, plus carport (4 car accommodation) storage room accessible from garage, security alarm system, irrigation system with two 600 litre water tanks.
The benefits of excellent schools, parks and bush walks, waterways, rail, bus & all transport options as well as vibrant village life and easy access to city, freeways north & south, large shopping centres makes this a must for any age buyer.
Families, downsizers, guest, in-laws, & those with home office needs will find the luxury, comfort, convenience & easy living exudes feelings of “welcome” as soon as you walk in.
A must for any discerning buyer to inspect!
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.