Character Family Cottage…Minutes From Everything
A charming terrace-like property surrounded by glorious leafy views, this four-bedroom brick home retains much of its original character in one of the most convenient locations in Turramurra. A unique opportunity to live in as is or renovate to your own desire, the home features a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living, with private, light drenched areas for relaxation or entertaining.
This home is a perfect first home for young families, ideally positioned within walking distance (550m) to Turramurra Station and buses to Macquarie Park, (280m) to Turramurra Plaza shops and (850m) to Warrawee Public School. The home is easily accessible to many of the area’s renowned private schools including Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh and Pymble Ladies’ College.
– Spacious family living and dining, opening onto elevated timber deck and expansive leafy outlook
– Country-style kitchen with gas cooktop, island benchtop and plenty of cupboard space
– Four large bedrooms with high ceilings and built-in robes
– Two large family bathrooms
– Versatile home-office space or option for second living area/tv room
– Neat and picturesque garden includes level rear lawn
– External laundry, with separate shower and toilet
– Double carport, generous under house storage and further covered entertaining space
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.