"Wavertree" an Inspirational Circa 1903 Cottage
Within walking distance to rail and Turramurra central, this beautifully presented circa 1903 cottage showcases picturesque old world detail and is positioned on an exceptional 992sqm landscaped parcel of elevated land. The home has been designed to reflect a modern lifestyle with contemporary fixtures, while exuding a warm and inviting family ambience.
– Exquisite interiors flow out through French doors onto a large front verandah
– Separate Chalet style cabin/bedroom overlooks swimming pool, lawns and gardens
– Large formal lounge room and separate family room with alfresco courtyard to the rear
– Classic timber and shaker kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooker and ample storage
– Well proportioned bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes
– High ceilings, ornate fireplace, air conditioning and gas heating
– Contemporary country style bathrooms showcasing freestanding bath and separate WC
– Separate study area and storage
– Walk to amenities and Turramurra train station
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.