Location Location Handsome, Easy Living, Home of Distinction Full Brick, East Side Walk to Rail
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Defined by classic elegance, this property presents a superb seamless flow. Multiple generous sized casual, informal and formal rooms. The imposing gated entrance, wide facade and circular driveway creates a grand street presence amidst the finest real estate in Turramurra's most coveted location. Residents here enjoy just a short walk to all conveniences of the village, shopping, transport options, restaurants, parklands and surrounding elite schools.
– Northern warming sunshine through nearly every room
– 5 large bedrooms include huge King size main bedroom, walk-in robes plus ensuite
– Home office study on ground floor is privately located with bathroom
– Superior classic Chefs Kitchen & family room open through to alfresco entertaining overlooking superb pool and established gardens
– Miele appliances, Caesarstone timeless colour palette
– Open fireplace in rumpus or media room with separate sundrenched covered entertaining deck
– Dual usage option of laundry/butler's pantry
– Massive drive through garage with room to accommodate more than 6 cars on the property
– Workshop/storage room plus additional storage throughout all levels
– Central heating and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Highly regarded quality construction
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.