First Time Offered in 70 Years! East Side, North Rear Block
The original owners of 70 years built on their dream 910.5sqm block on the high side of the road, with views of the fields and northern sun drenching the expansive rear land.
This area still has so many benefits located with easy access to village shops, Shopping Centres, city, train, buses, waterways, excellent schools and daycare facilities.
This time piece home and massive shed is ripe for redevelopment and an exceptional opportunity set in quiet cul de sac, amidst now high quality real estate.
Currently the home offers 3 bedrooms, family room and separate vintage kitchen, dreamy rear terrace, separate workshop shed, underhouse storage and garage.
– Pymble Public School catchment – 1.4km
– Turramurra rail and village – 2.3km
– Princes Street shops – 850 metres
– Central to access to four different village shops and 2.4 km to St Ives Shopping Centre and playing fields)
– Bus to rail, Macquarie and city express – 100 metres approx.
– Ku-ring-gai High School, St Ives High School, Brigidine Girls, Pymble Ladies’, Abbotsleigh , Knox , Barker college , Hornsby High within minutes of this location
– Under instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC