Prime Opportunity to Build Your Dream Home Opportunity Awaits
ONLINE BIDDING AVAILABLE – https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/58771#/
When position is key and potential is an exciting prospect, then this very original 50’s built home on a superb 1151sqm block provides the answer. Built and held within the same family for 70 years, it’s ripe for redevelopment providing an exceptional remove and rebuild opportunity (STCA). It sits high side with a wide 19.8m frontage, near level building area and approval pending for dual entry utilising the adjoining laneway. Explore the many options available and capitalise on a premier setting that boasts the bus on its doorstep and is walking distance to Princes Street shops and Pymble Public School and close to the rail.
– Brilliant high side setting, gently sloping front lawns and gardens
– Solid double brick original home, timber floors, high ceilings
– L shaped living and dining rooms with original stone fireplace
– Vintage kitchen in workable order, bathroom with separate toilet
– Two bedrooms include the master retreat with built-in robes
– Large front terrace, near level and expansive back lawns
– Over-sized and over-height single lock up garage, storage
– Potential to create a separate entry granny flat for guests (STCA)
– Completely liveable or leasable whilst planning is undertaken
Following the announcement by the Federal Government on the 24th March banning open house inspections, viewings of this property will be purely on a “by appointment” basis.
As such, we kindly ask that prior to requesting an inspection with our agent, the following 3-step qualification process is met.
1. You have viewed all images of the property and considered the floor plan provided.
2. You have completed a drive-by of the property to ensure you are satisfied with the location.
3. You have your finance approval in place and can perform on a sale contract, subject to price negotiation.
We thank you for your understanding as this process is in place to ensure the safety of all parties and to maximise efficiency during this challenging time. Please ensure that if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days that you refrain from booking an inspection.