'Adamsford' – Home of Timeless Grace on a Blue-Ribbon Double Block
Immersed in the privacy and serenity of its park-like gardens, this remarkable home has been built for comfort and showcases a series of superb living areas inside and out.
The John Brogan designed home is predominantly level and set deep within the 1400 sqm parcel, offering privacy from neighbours and distinct vistas over the four unique outdoor zones.
The irrigated garden is adorned with manicured lawns and signature masonry along the paths, creating a sense of grace which continues into the foyer and throughout the home. A spectacular open plan living zone opens to the garden and courtyard, while the formal wing combines with an elevated terrace, and relaxed poolside entertaining in the cabana lounge.
Preserving its timeless elegance through a series of upgrades, this beloved home assures luxurious comfort for families and executives who love to entertain.
It is placed an easy stroll from local village cafes and Turramurra Memorial Park, with shops and trains at Turramurra and Warrawee also set within walking distance. Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh Girls and other elite schools are all a few minutes away.
– Tall trees line the perimeter to assure peace & privacy
– Formal lounge with natural fireplace & sheltered terrace
– Graceful open plan living area overlooks the citrus garden
– Relaxing outdoor dining areas
– Versatile poolside cabana lounge with bar & cellar shelves
– 5 bedrooms include a king-sized master suite and separate study
– Stone bathrooms & kitchen, Gaggenau & Smeg appliances
– Custom cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and heated pool
– Security gates, double carport plus additional guest parking
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.