This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Boasting a sought-after village fringe setting in a quiet street, this wonderful home delivers stylish family friendly living that’s full of heart and soul. The mood is set with a comfortable living and the intimacy of a cosy reading nook plus the versatility of five generous bedrooms including a lower level guest option. Positioned on a generous 923 sqm with a large backyard for the kids to play, it’s sure to win hearts in an easy walk to the village, bus and Turramurra North Public setting.
– Whisper quiet street setting, contemporary rendered exterior
– Generous front verandah, timber floors, side covered terrace
– Gracious family living
– Intimate reading nook, formal dining, generous family room
– Stone topped chef’s kitchen fitted with quality appliances
– Generous rear alfresco terraces, tree shaded barbeque area
– Lower level 5th bedroom or guest with nearby bathroom
– Four queen-sized upper level bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ducted air conditioning, under stair storage, internal laundry
– Single lock up garage with storage, extra off street parking
– Moments to Ku-Ring-Gai High & Turramurra North Public School
– Street is filled with families of all ages with kids playing together at the weekend.
– Children’s playground at the end of the road (Orange Green).