Architectural Masterwork, Sumptuous Outdoor Areas
Custom designed to the highest standards, this remarkable home expresses blissful family living with intuitive connection to its sublime garden retreats. The careful architectural design has provided expansive living areas while maintaining the charm of an old world street presence.
Entrusted by our vendors from the very start to manifest their dream home, acclaimed North Shore firm Playoust Churcher mapped out a strategic expansion that addressed the spatial, lifestyle and entertaining needs as they have evolved with the growing family over the past 27 years.
The results are simply stunning. Living spaces gaze over exquisite landscapes and are set with French doors and oversized casement windows that you can fling open, creating ambient lounge and media rooms to enjoy with guests. Then there is the spacious library where the family can keep warm and cozy around the fireplace.
Other highlights of the home include soaring ceilings, masterful timberwork, a stunning gourmet kitchen that’s only two years-old and an enormous parents’ retreat. It’s enveloped in manicured grounds, providing side entry into a lush courtyard with water fountain as one of three gorgeous outdoor zones washed in northerly sunshine.
Welcome to an idyllic lifestyle address, around the corner from the park and offering easy access to Turramurra Village, citybound trains and prestigious schools.
– Generous, light filled entrance hall
– Media room sliding wall gives teens their privacy
– Caesarstone, European appliances and large walk in butler’s pantry
– Master suite has his/her robes, lounge and balcony
– Executive library with fire place and original features
– Blackbutt floors, zoned A/C, poolside bathroom and shower
– Spacious, open plan living areas work perfectly for seamless entertaining
– Outdoor covered alfresco area overlooking the pool
– 750m stroll to Eastern Road shops
– 1.4km to Knox Grammar School
– 1.3km to Turramurra Station and Village