Brick Home in Tightly-Held Leafy Locale
Set amongst private gardens on the high side of a beautiful tree-lined road, this brick family residence combines character charm with exceptional lifestyle and location benefits.
The home’s front porch opens to a generously-proportioned formal living and dining room with French doors leading through to a sun-drenched north-east-facing open plan living area. The large kitchen, informal meals and family room, all look out over a child-friendly lawn and leafy backyard.
Also featured are three bedrooms, main bathroom, study and laundry/2nd bathroom. To the side, ample off-street parking options include a carport and secure garage with adjoining storage area.
The home is conveniently located only 750m to Turramurra Station and Shops. It is also located within catchments for some of Sydney’s finest public and private schools.
– Established low-maintenance lawns and gardens
– Delightful mix of formal and informal living areas
– Sunny kitchen and family room with garden vistas
– 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Bedroom 3 with separate adjoining study
– Main bathroom includes shower, vanity, bath, WC
– Handy 2nd bathroom, WC and laundry at rear
– Unbeatable location near reserves and all amenities
– Carport plus secure single garage and adjoining storage
– 750m to Turramurra Station and Village